고객님들을 편의를 위해 게시판을 마련하였습니다.

게시판

게시판

Why Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Is Still Relevant In 2023

페이지 정보

작성자 Leanne 작성일24-06-01 00:06 조회22회 댓글0건

본문

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

The theft of vehicles is on the rise and this includes keyless entry vehicles. The Ghost 2 immobiliser prevents the engine from starting until it is set up with a specific pin code. It's small and bmw x5 ghost installer is affixed to the loom of the vehicle, bmw x5 ghost Installer making it almost impossible for thieves. It will also send an instant message on your mobile to let you know if the vehicle is moved.

Detection

311170119_2306394586188303_2849487588620Bmw x5 ghost Installer is the tiniest GPS alarm available on the market. It can be set up in a discreet manner inside your vehicle so that thieves cannot find it. It logs GPS locations and transmits a cell signal to your mobile phone every time your vehicle moves. This lets you track your vehicle using Google Maps on your phone or tablet. It is a much more precise method of tracking your car than LoJack which can take police days to locate your vehicle. ghost installation Alarm is easy to use and can be utilized anywhere in the world where your phone has a cellular connection and can accept texts to alert you. This puts you in front of thieves who do not want to be followed. It is easy to hide to ensure that thieves don't alter the device.

Message alerts

autowatch ghost installers near me Alarm is the world's the smallest GPS vehicle alarm system. It is linked to your cell phone via text messaging, so it can be used with any phone capable of receiving text messages. Message alerts include "movement" detection as well as a link to Google Maps for the exact location of your vehicle and an immediate "movement detection". The commands for messages include ARM, DISARM, GPS and Help. You can also receive an alphabetical list of commands by texting "List Commands". Alerts to messages can help you stay ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

select count(*) as cnt from g5_login where lo_ip = '3.129.72.176'

145 : Table './gaejang/g5_login' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

error file : /bbs/board.php